Thursday, October 13, 2011

Music Mood

I'm not sure whether is the autumn temperatures, the color change of trees, or if I'm just getting older......but I think that my favorite genre of music is changing.   I know what your thinking......you can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl!!  But honestly, its been months since I have listened to a country station for more than 5 min.  Don't worry Carrie Underwood....you are still my favorite country artist, but I'm kinda into a variation of pop singers with R&B background.  The good beats and amazing vocals are converting me over to a side that I never have enjoyed before.  Some of my favs include Colbie Caillat, He is We, The Fray, Cold play, James Morrison, Joshua Radin, and my Favorite......Sara Bareilles.
This Chick is changing my life with the music that she writes.  Some of my favs of her's are Gravity, Many the Miles, and Uncharted!!!  Check em out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment