Monday, September 26, 2011

All the things that I hope I never Forget!!!!

This past weekend I am sure that all of you heard Pres. Uchtdorf's talk about forget-me-not flowers.  Such a great talk and if you haven't heard it, I highly suggest that you read it.

Along those same lines I want to make a list of the things that I am most thankful for and hope I never ever forget.

1.  I am a Daughter of a King!!!  That means that I am a princess in all its glamor even when others think differently.

2.  I have the best friends in the world!!!!!  When I think of all the BFF's that I have, I truly consider me the luckiest girl on the planet.  You know who you are but here is the list if you are wondering your status because even though I don't talk to you everyday....YOU ARE THE BEST!!
       In order of how I met you:  Amberly (still think about you all the time), Lindsey, Amanda, Danielle, Amanda D., Kate, Nicole, Heather, Jessica, Lorin, Mariah, Jayme, Tasha, Whitney, Kaitlyn, Aubrey!

3.  I have the most supportive, fun, and spiritual family ever!!!  They always can make me smile and I can go to them with anything.  Eternity isn't long enough with these guys in my corner.

4.  I love love love my job.  I thoroughly enjoy dealing with kids everyday.  They make me frustrated at times, but I truly love the career path that I have chosen and the opportunity to work with the rising generation gives me hope in so many things.

5.  My Savior is Jesus Christ and he loved me enough to Die for me in order that I might return to live with him forever.  I have such a greater understanding of this since I received my endowment on Sept. 8, 2010.  I hope to live up to my promises so that I can have the blessings that I know that I can inherit.

6.  The broken road that has lead me to where I am today, I wouldn't change for anything.  I have grown so much and experienced amazing things over the past 7 years and I am so grateful for the lessons learned. 

7.  So many other things that I could write, but I think that this will do for now.

1 comment: