Monday, September 21, 2009

Caribbean Cruise- AKA best time of my life!!!!

The Girls on Formal Night
Teresa, Amber, Whitney, and Shellie


Swimming with the StingRays in Cayman Islands


Just hours after I walked across the stage at my UVU graduation I was on an airplane headed for Florida to go on a 5 day Western Caribbean Cruise with 3 of the most fun girls ever. With clear blue water, sun blazing down, no homework, and no worries we had a blast that you can not comprehend unless you were there or have been on one. Swimming with the Sting Rays and visiting Hell in the Cayman Islands was just the start of the adventure.......It continued with scaling Dunn River Falls and a Bobsled excursion in Jamaica. Needless to say, we were worn out everyday and the time relaxing couldn't have been any better. I can't wait to go on another one.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! So much fun now I can see pictures because I was beginning to forget what you looked like--ha ha. you can add people by going to your dashboard then clicking on blog list on the right hand side under gadgets then you can put the blog address of friends and family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks like it was so much fun! i LOVE crusies! I so want to go on another one...but Jed and I agreed that before we go on a crusie we want to go to Europe...so probably won't be for awhile! :)

    ReplyDelete